Shall Not Be Infringed - T-Shirt
The Second Amendment is clear in its language. The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. That means keep your hands off my arms.
Treat yourself with this lightweight t-shirt.
It is made from a mix of cotton and polyester.
Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape