The Answer - T-Shirt
The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years.
Treat yourself with this lightweight t-shirt.
It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester.
Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing.
What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for longer.
• 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
• 7/8" (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
• 1" (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
• 1" (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
|Length (inches)||28 ¾||29 ¾||30 ¾||31 ¾||32 ¾|
|Sleeve length (inches)||8||8 ¼||8 ½||8 ¾||9|